I threw down a challenge for our team this week: Tell me, in 140 characters or less, what your top 3 can't-miss sessions are this Dreamforce. Over the next few days, I'll be sharing our team's list, including their job function and certifications! Justin, the Nonprofit Support Shepherd - Salesforce Certified Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer:
- #Trailhead Gladiator Challenge. Can anything be cooler than @Salesforce Admin & Dev Heavyweights slugging it out in a Duel?
- #NPO + Communities = new territory 4 those looking to engage constituents: Learn from stellar leaders like @iava & @HealthLeadsNatl.
- For #NPOs using @Salesforce - I'm looking for applicability - check out this short 40 min session for more:
Joni (that's me!), the Nonprofit Concierge - Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce MVP:
- Building the STEM Pipeline - engaging youth, igniting passion, fostering engagement, empowering girls? Yes, please! Mary Molony of CoderDojo speaks on Thursday afternoon.
- Thursday is Women In Tech Day! The Women's Leadership Summit looks promising, and full of awesome speakers!
- Not *just* because I'm running this event, but also because nonprofit women, networking, and mimosas! The 3rd annual Girlforce@Dreamforce event is Wed AM! Lots of giveaways!
Check back the rest of the week to find out more places we'll be, when Warren and Angela and Tim contribute their Top 3!