[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"] Where in the world are NiM employees? Here are the best places to find us!
- AnnieForce Blog - Annie is currently doing a Salesforce Career Success Journey series. This series is focused on learning about sharing our career journey and hopefully encourage others to pursue or continue their career on the platform. The latest blog is featuring our own, Justin Barss as he shares his Salesforce Journey!
- Circles of Success - Check out the Increase Productivity with Activity Management for Nonprofits session with Now IT Matters Director of Ops, Angela Adams
Date: Wednesday January 27th, 2016 Time: 8 to 9:30 a.m. Pacific The session abstract: Can be found on the registration link above. Join: @Productivity With Activity Management to continue the discussion.
- CloudTNT: Vulnerability, The Universe, and Everything Changes: Welcome 2016! - In our latest episode, Tim, Tracy, and Joni ring in the new year with updates on important dates and goings on. An in-depth talk about Girlforce and how men can be allies, goings-on for the Salesforce platform and nonprofit ecosystem, and changes happening at Salesforce.org and what Salesforce.org means and represents in 2016. Tracy chokes up and gets teary, Tim talks economics, and Joni steals the show.
- Girlforce SkillShare: Hosted by the amazing Angela Adams and starring Kari Bryan from Texas A&M Commerce and Beth Howard from World Bicycle Relief, Girlforce Skillshares covered reports in their last episode! Check out the recording here!
- IN REAL LIFE! Joni is heading to San Francisco and Tahoe Dreamin' next week! If you're going to be around and want to get together, email her or register for the Girlforce Happiest Hour in the Bay Area on Tuesday, January 25!
In other awesome news....
Salesforce.org's 2016 is certainly off to a great start. To kick off the new year, they are launching Upgrade Month, a 30-day focus on all the questions surrounding upgrading your org to Nonprofit Starter Pack version 3! Even if you are already using NPSP3 - some of these webinars will help you to note new advantages and features of this package. Updates, patches, and new features are created and released to all SF orgs every 2 weeks. Here's your short list of where to visit and what to read to stay on top of all the exciting developments:
- The NEW NPSP3 Upgrade Central page - This is where you can review the menu of options for the next 30 days of Upgrade assistance.
- Upgrading to NPSPV3 Chatter group in the Power of Us Hub - Visit here regularly and join the group to receive updates and announcements, like the webinar coming up on Thursday 1/21 "Get the most out of NPSP3" Webinar 11am PT, 2pm ET.
- Special NPSP3 Office Hours - (save the date, registration link to be delivered soon) on Tuesday, January 26, 12pm PT, 3pm ET & Friday, January 29, 9am PT, 12pm ET