Where in the world are NiM employees? Here are the best places to find us in the Force-o-sphere!
- User Groups! Almost all of us are part of our local user groups:
- Tim co-leads the Bozeman Nonprofit User Group which just launched this year, Montana Force! He and Renee organize the events and attend all the meetings. Be sure to check them out - to get the location and meeting times, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warren leads the Indianapolis Nonprofit User Group
- Justin co-led the Delaware Nonprofit User Group until his move last year to the booming metropolis of Swoope, Virginia. He still makes guest appearances.
- Christine (and Joni sometimes!) frequents the Austin Nonprofit User Group and they have a very active community.
- Joni attends the Dallas Nonprofit User Group and the Dallas Developers User Group.
- Angela attends the Chicago Nonprofit User Group
- Girlforce - In case you didn't know already, Angela and Joni are founding members of Girlforce, which was started in 2013! Girlforce offers study groups for certification, mentoring circles for developing professional skills of nonprofit consultants, and a host of other activities including our yearly Dreamforce event, Skillshares Monthly, and coming in 2017, Girlforce Dreamin!! It's an exciting time to be a woman in technology! Join our active community in the hub, by visiting www.wearegirlforce.com
- Tech Inclusion Conference - Joni recently attended the Tech Inclusion Conference in Austin. These conferences are centered around diversity and inclusion and best practices for technology companies. The conference features panels and keynotes around: LGBT Inclusion, Women in Tech, Veterans in Tech, and Minorities in Tech. They are held all over the country, so if you have the chance to attend one, go! Meet people! Learn new stuff! It was a lot of great information.
- Community Led Salesforce Conferences - Angela recently spoke at Southeast Dreamin', in Atlanta. (Check out the blog post recap of her presentation!) Joni attended Tahoe Dreamin' and look for our staff at Midwest Dreamin' coming up in July at the Navy Pier in Chicago! We love our community and we love our community conferences - they are always a great place to go to learn, meet people and gain insight and knowledge on what others using Salesforce are doing to leverage technology for their organizations! Tune into your local User Group to find out about community conferences in your area!
- Higher Ed Summit - Coming up next week, March 29-April 1, the Higher Ed Summit takes place in New Orleans this year! Joni will be in attendance and would love to connect if you're planning to attend!!
- Apttus Accelerate - Coming up on April 12-14, the Apttus Accelerate conference opens at Pier 48 in San Francisco! The conference will be chock full of Salesforce MVPs and Apttus's charity chosen for this year is Girls Who Code! Joni will also be speaking on a panel on Thursday afternoon, and on Tuesday afternoon, there's a can't-miss Women in Technology reception! Be sure to register using the Girlforce discount code!!
- Community Leadership Summit - Last year, Joni spoke at the CLS in Portland, Oregon, and this year the conference takes place in her home state! Check out the Community Leadership Summit if you're interested in learning more about how to increase community collaboration around technology and open source programs!
Whew! We've got a lot going on, but we're having a blast! Let us know if we missed anything, or if you want more info about anything - you can email Joni at jonimartin@Nowitmatters.com