Cloud TnT gets the inside scoop on a day in the life of a Salesforce Foundation Account Executive with Michael Perez as special guest. Lots of learning and personal growth ensue.
Cloud TnT talks with Alicia Schmidt and Marc Baizman from the Salesforce Foundation about building strong and successful Salesforce nonprofit community and the need for nonprofits to have excellent planning for Salesforce adoption. A number of jokes are made along the way. Hey Tim, what's the word for using Twitter?
I threw down a challenge for our team this week: Tell me, in 140 characters or less, what your top 3 can't-miss sessions are this Dreamforce. Over the next few days, I'll be sharing our team's list, including their job function and certifications! Justin, the Nonprofit Support Shepherd - Salesforce Certified Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer:
- #Trailhead Gladiator Challenge. Can anything be cooler than @Salesforce Admin & Dev Heavyweights slugging it out in a Duel?
- #NPO + Communities = new territory 4 those looking to engage constituents: Learn from stellar leaders like @iava & @HealthLeadsNatl.
- For #NPOs using @Salesforce - I'm looking for applicability - check out this short 40 min session for more:
Joni (that's me!), the Nonprofit Concierge - Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce MVP:
- Building the STEM Pipeline - engaging youth, igniting passion, fostering engagement, empowering girls? Yes, please! Mary Molony of CoderDojo speaks on Thursday afternoon.
- Thursday is Women In Tech Day! The Women's Leadership Summit looks promising, and full of awesome speakers!
- Not *just* because I'm running this event, but also because nonprofit women, networking, and mimosas! The 3rd annual Girlforce@Dreamforce event is Wed AM! Lots of giveaways!
Check back the rest of the week to find out more places we'll be, when Warren and Angela and Tim contribute their Top 3!
The Power of US Hub celebrated its second year by honoring those folks in the community who make the community so fun and powerful and full of answers. One of those honored in August was Justin Barss, Senior Support Manager at Now IT Matters! Justin is always ready and willing to lend a hand to help out another person - whether that person is on the NiM team, or a customer, or a community member! We think you'll agree - Justin is certainly a community hero! Check out the article profiling Justin on the Salesforce Foundation Blog: Hub Heroes: August 2015.
We've been huge fans of Girlforce since day one. It speaks to many things that Now IT Matters stands for - including empowering women to lead fearlessly, and helping nonprofits do #moregoodbetter! Early on we made the choice to intentionally invest in the growth of Girlforce, and we're proud to continue our support this year at Dreamforce. We are yellow sponsors for the Girlforce@Dreamforce event this year! Check out some of what Girlforce is doing by checking out their website: www.WeAreGirlforce.com and, if you're a nonprofit woman headed to Dreamforce, be sure to join them at their event: Girlforce@Dreamforce. You can also check out Girlforce's founder, our own Joni Martin, who will be speaking in the Foundation Zone Theater on Building Vulnerable Communities!